Open vacancy for a Personal Assistant to Chairman
Swedish-Ukrainian company is currently looking for a Personal Assistant to Chairman for full-time position to provide administrative support to the Chairman of the company.
This person will report directly to the Chairman and will be primarily responsible for work with administrative tasks.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Experience as a Personal assistant at least 1 year
• Excellent English, both spoken and written is a must;
• Professional PC skills including MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, PC
• Strong organizational skills, strong responsibility, able to work on many tasks simultaneously;
• Desire to work in the fast pace environment of the international company;
• Dedication to provide the best service any time;
• Diligent and accurate approach.
• Very good organizational and administration skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly motivated and hard working person.
• Providing all necessary support for the Chairman in day-to-day issues
• Search, consolidation and analysis of information for the Chairman
• Dealing with personal calendar (organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments)
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Booking and arranging business travels
• Making contacts both within Ukraine and Europe
• Performance of the Chairman’s personal orders
• Official employment
• Opportunity to gain experience in the international company
• Competitive salary
• Comfortable office
• Friendly, open-door environment focused on personal growth and teamwork
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send CV in English + photo.
Please kindly note that we will contact only selected candidates.