Commercial & Contract Law
Commercial Law (also referred to as Business Law) covers most of the aspects and transactions of the business spectrum, including management and operations; accounting, bookkeeping and financing; bankruptcy; contracts; sales, marketing and commerce; buying and selling of business entities and their components; labor relations and taxes.
Our legal advisory service in the commercial and contract law sector is focused on:
• Preparation and legal analysis of any commercial and civil agreements (purchase and sale, supply, advertising, marketing and consulting services, agency contracts, all types of agreements in logistics and transportation, and many others);
• Support in the preparation, conclusion, amendment and termination of contracts;
• Drafting and legal analysis of the tender documents;
• Client support and participation in negotiations;
• Review of signed agreements and advise on their execution;
• Defence against the claims of an opposing party.