Draftsman & CAD admin
- Create detailed 2D and 3D documentation for Sales
department, Production, Purchase and R&D.
- Create and configure items in ERP system. c/w
BOM, Rutes, descriptions and technical details.
- Create tender drawings/renders for custom orders
to support the sales process.
- Create and maintain user manuals, assembly
instructions and other technical documentation.
- Update production BOM’s.
- Release production ready documents to ERP.
- Technical correspondence with key suppliers.
- Optimize product designs for manufacturing and
- Setup and maintain CAD system.
design and maintenance.
Autodesk Vault management.
- Generate internal CAD procedures and continuously
focus on automation/efficiency within the CAD area.
- Ensure that vehicles designed and released to ERP
are compliant with EC regulations and that conformity data has been correctly
entered into CAD&ERP.
Education and background:
1-4 years of experience as CAD administrator or
similar responsibility within a company.
2-5 years education with mechanical engineering,
industrial design or similar.
Preferably a practical back-ground as mechanic, CNC
worker, welder or similar.
depth knowledge and experience with Autodesk Inventor and knowledge about
as CAD admin and setting up template files, configuring Vault, mapping
iProperties between files, drawings and the vault.
with setting up multiconfiguration models in inventor.
knowledge about materials and manufacturing techniques.
in technical English. Both written and oral.
with ERP systems. (We use Microsoft Dynamics).
programming in Autodesk suit.
experience from a workshop or similar.
of Vault automation processes.
programming skills or understanding of machining.
Static calculation skills.
your own work in cooperation with Sales, production and R&D.
with CEO and IT regarding system updates, maintenance and upgrading of
hardware and software.
CAD procedures in coordination with CEO.
Please send your CV in English to the email firstname.lastname@example.org