Position: International Quality Controller / Product Developer,
Location: Lviv region, city Drohobych
Our client, a leading Danish sewing company, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of International Quality Controller/Product Developer.
The Company is looking for a person who will release their goods from a textile supplier in Ukraine. The production is mainly Jersey, womenswear.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
· Technical background;
· Good command of the English language both spoken and written is a must;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook;
· Good knowledge in production, fitting and fabrics;
· Knowledge of quality tools and quality standards;
· Deep understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards;
· Minimum 3 years of practical experience in the textile industry;
· Desire to work, learn and develop in the fast pace environment of the international company
· A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach;
· Ability to work as part of a team or equally comfortable working on their own;
· Being responsible, outgoing and positive person;
· Ability to prioritize and to switch between different tasks as required;
· Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability;
· Organizational skills, to ensure time schedules are adhered to and deadlines are met.
· Checking the quality of products within a production run;
· Ensuring the right quality of the goods by conducting quality audits in manufacturing process;
· Conducting final inspections and fitting of production samples;
· Ensuring compliance with the quality requirements of customer;
· Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment to customer;
· Preparation for analysis quality reports and improvement plans;
· Introduction of effective quality tools and methods on the production, implementation quality improvement action plans;
· Attending meetings to present feedback and recommendations.
Quality Controller will be provided with a detailed training program in order to fulfill required tasks.
The Quality Controller will have a permanent contact with the Company head office and be supported by colleagues.
· Fulltime work in a Western style manufacturing environment;
· Attractive salary and incentives;
· Comfortable working place;
· Company vehicle/ compensation of transport expenses.
We offer you a demanding and challenging job in an international organization with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Please sent your CV to the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com