Due Diligence Services
Due Diligence is the process of evaluating a prospective business decision by getting information about the financial, legal, and other material (important) state of the other party.
Due diligence is used most often when buying a business, as the buyer spends time going through the financial situation of the business, legal obligations, customer records, and other documents. The prospective buyer wants to validate his/her opinion of the business to see if it is truly a good decision.
Our company as a due diligence service provider primary focuses on legal, tax, financial areas. J&L Consulting team, that consist of financial analysts, accountants, lawyers assemble and review all the documents of the firm, interview the management, examine company solvency and good standing, assess various risks. One of the key issues of the DD process is the analysis of the Company's compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
J&L Consulting provides services on legal and financial Due Diligence in Ukraine.
Legal Due Diligence service includes review of the following issues (on the basis of relevant documents):
- Corporate governance;
- Shares and company's shareholders;
- Regulating aspects of the company's activity (licenses and permits);
- Main contracts and other transactions;
- Documents confirming property rights of the company;
- Staff and labour relations;
- Court lawsuits and other claims.
Financial Due Diligence (internal company audit) includes:
- Analysis of the company's structure of income and expenses for analyzed period, analysis of the company's main activity indexes;
- Evaluation of the internal control system in the part of document flow related to the company's expenses. Sample analysis of quality and fullness of documents confirming the company's expenses;
- Analysis of fixed assets: general structure, accrued depreciation, results of revaluation;
- Analysis of the company's financial investment;
- Analysis of accounts receivable;
- Analysis of the company's stocks: structure, cost, dynamic, non-liquids;
- Analysis of accounts payable;
- Analysis of credit contracts and liabilities: structure of creditors/lenders and volume of credits and loans, terms of crediting and lending
- Analysis of contingent liabilities (fines; penalties; guarantees issued to secure debts of third parties, bills of exchange; lawsuits brought against the Company; liens and other encumbrances of the company's property);
- Analysis of fullness and reliability of accounting of assets and liabilities reflected at the Balance Sheet of the company.
Please feel free to Contact our due diligence company for more information.