The corresponding decision has been made by the Ukrainian Government on July, 28 due to the threat of new strain of coronavirus "Delta" spreading.
It will become effective during 7 days after the decision official publishing.
In particular, foreigners will be required to have (while state border crossing) a COVID-19 insurance policy and one of the following documents:
- a negative rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (done no more than 72 hours before entry); or
- a certificate of a negative PCR test result (done no more than 72 hours before the entry); or
- a document confirmed getting of a full course of vaccination from COVID-19 with vaccines included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergency situations.
Citizens of Ukraine who are crossing the state border to enter Ukraine will be demanded to have:
- document confirmed complete course of vaccination against COVID-19; or
- certificate 063-O confirmed the first vaccination.
In another case passing of free of charge rapid test to determine the antigen of coronavirus is mandatory for border crossing.
“Vdoma” mobile app installation could be applied as well in case of necessary documents lack.
The exceptions to the general rule are unvaccinated citizens arriving from Russia or India, they must undergo a mandatory 14-days quarantine without the possibility of early termination.