Starting today new quarantine measures are being established to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Ukraine.
Thus, the "green", “yellow” and “red” levels of epidemic danger are launched depending on the amount of COVID-19 cases in the region.
Depending on the level of epidemic safety, the peculiarities regarding visiting mass events, educational institutions, number of visitors in cinemas, cultural institutions, gyms, etc. are established.
The approved changes stipulate that the COVID certificate will have two options (so-called “yellow” or “green”) and will contain the following information:
- negative test result (valid for 72 hours) or
- recovery from COVID-19.
The so-called "yellow" certificate will contain the information about the first vaccination, and the "green" certificate - about the full vaccination course.
The following persons crossing the state border to enter Ukraine, are not subject to self-isolation:
- those who has a document confirming receipt of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or
- those who has got international, domestic vaccination certificate or
- those who’s got a foreign certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19.
Foreigners who enter Ukraine and have documents confirming transit through Ukraine within 48 hours are also not subject to self-isolation.
* Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of September 13, 2021 № 954
For more information contact us:
Tel. +380 32 297 05 97
Mobile +38 067 371 79 00