Candidate should meet the following requirements:
· Experience as a Lawyer for at least 3-4 year;
· Experience in corporate, civil, commercial, labor, contract and land law is a must;
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must. Knowledge of other languages would be considered as a plus;
· Strong organizational skills, strong responsibility, ability to work on many tasks simultaneously;
· Desire to work in the fast pace environment of the international company;
· Good organizational and administration skills;
· Highly motivated and hard working person
· Participation in client meetings, negotiations and conference calls;
· Legal support of business project implementation;
· Preparation of legal documents and legal opinions
· Drafting of different types of contracts and agreements;
You will be directly subordinated to the Head of legal department, and you will also be in close daily communication with the company’s CEO.
J&L Offer :
You will be a part of continuous development organization where the legal department plays a key role in supporting our international business clients globally.
J&L offers you an opportunity to create an international network, both internally and externally, by joining a dedicated team of 15 highly skilled employees and colleagues with whom you will be expected to cooperate closely to reach the company’s goals.
- Official employment
- Comfortable office
- Friendly, open-door environment focused on personal growth and teamwork
- Opportunity to gain experience in the international company
The salary issues will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested in position, send your CV with photo in English to the mail - email@example.com
Please kindly note that we will contact only selected candidates.