Do you have the capability to show positive results in cooperation with managers across the organization? Do you know how to attract good employees? And have you already worked with employer branding? Then we have the right job for you! We are looking for an HR Manager/HR Business partner who can serve not only our company, but also our clients in developing human resource-related issues. We are in the process of recruiting, new employees onboarding, building up HR policies and strategies to ensure the company values, with our clients. To meet our customers’ demands, we need to strengthen our organization with an HR Business Partner.
We are currently searching for a head of the department, where the focus will be on the following:
· HR Strategy
· HR Administration
· Training and Development
So, you will be responsible for developing our human resource department, facilitating delivery of value-added service to management and our clients. You will be a member of the management team.
The tasks you are going to deal with:
Candidate shall meet the following requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in the HR position.
· Perfect comunication skills (you’ll be required to talk to stakeholders from around the business, both management, employees and clients)
· Strategic thinking as an absolute must (Working closely with management and clients to deliver and implement new programs and initiatives, experience of thinking strategically)
· Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Fluency in English
The candidate must be a helpful, calm and professional individual, have strong time management skills, have an ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects, have a keen eye for detail, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, be proactive going beyond the call of duty, and demonstrate calmness during times of uncertainty
Workplace Location: Lviv (some travel should be expected).
Competitive Salary is offered.
If you are proactive, extrovert and feel good in a fast-changeable working day, if you show positive results and have a solid understanding of business, if you are curious, can work independently and still be a part of the team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without any delay. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us +38 068 012 88 88 (Peter Mejer-Rasmussen). We are actively searching and will have interviews as soon as the first CV’s are arriving. Hope to see you soon!