For our international client, we are
searching for an experienced furniture
constructor. The company is working with customized designs for shops and
restaurants mostly in Scandinavia, though specialized orders from customers
globally might occur. The company is working with wood, metal, plastic and
other technical materials and creates projects from the first idea to the
finished project, which makes it a very interesting job.
The competencies we need are as follows:
- Skilled furniture constructor
- Extensive experience with individually made furniture for public areas
- Good knowledge of metal, solid wood, and wooden panel materials, for the combined use in furniture.
- Experience with furniture fixtures for Retail sector is an advantage
- Skilled user of 3D construction programs like Solid Works or Autodesk Inventor or similar. Autodesk inventor is preferred.
- Skilled in detailed production drawings generated from the 3D program (see attached examples)
- It is an advantage with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Good English skills is a must
Some personal skill as:
- Good communication skills
- Good in meeting the deadlines that you determine with the clients yourself
- Not afraid of making mistakes and learn from them
- Stress resistant, as there will be several running projects
The work location is Lviv and the company has the following comments added:
We pride our self by offering an attractive working environment with space for the individual.
We believe that the result is the main focus, not how the result is reached.
We respect the individual needs of working conditions and working hours.
We are offering an attractive salary package.
We will provide training abroad.
If you would like to apply for the vacancy then please send your CV to Julia Balukh firstname.lastname@example.org or call if you have any questions on 067 679 02 75. Please send as soon as possible, as we will have interviews running over the next 2 weeks. We encourage everybody to and become the lucky one in getting dream job.