Software/Hardware Engineer for automated test of electrical control units
International company is looking for Software/Hardware
Engineer for automated test of electrical control units
for design of CAD drawings and hardware related issues.
- electronic engineer skills
- ability to work with CAD systems (e-PLAN for electric diagram for electrical systems)
- CAD knowledge, 3-d drawings competence
- basic knowledge in electronic hardware
- some knowledge in embedded software for microprocessors
- mechanical understanding used as example in test equipment where we combine electronic constructions with mechanical parts.
If you are
interested in vacancy, send your CV please with photo in English to the e-mail