Position: International Quality Controller / Product Developer, Textiles
Location: Lviv region, city Drohobych
A leading Danish textile producer, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of International Quality Controller/Product Developer.
The Company is looking for a person who will release their goods from a textile supplier in Ukraine. The production is mainly Jersey, womenswear.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
· Technical background;
· Good command of the English language both spoken and written is a must;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook;
· Good knowledge in production, fitting and fabrics;
· Knowledge of quality tools and quality standards;
· Deep understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards;
· Minimum 3 years of practical experience in the textile industry;
· Desire to work, learn and develop in the fast pace environment of the international company
· A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach;
· Ability to work as part of a team or equally comfortable working on their own;
· Being responsible, outgoing and positive person;
· Ability to prioritize and to switch between different tasks as required;
· Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability;
· Organizational skills, to ensure time schedules are adhered to and deadlines are met.
· Checking the quality of products within a production run;
· Ensuring the right quality of the goods by conducting quality audits in manufacturing process;
· Conducting final inspections and fitting of production samples;
· Ensuring compliance with the quality requirements of customer;
· Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment to customer;
· Preparation for analysis quality reports and improvement plans;
· Introduction of effective quality tools and methods on the production, implementation quality improvement action plans;
· Attending meetings to present feedback and recommendations.
Quality Controller will be provided with a detailed training program in order to fulfill required tasks.
The Quality Controller will have a permanent contact with the Company head office and be supported by colleagues.
· Fulltime work in a Western style manufacturing environment;
· Attractive salary and incentives;
· Comfortable working place;
· Company vehicle/ compensation of transport expenses.
We offer you a demanding and challenging job in an international organization with opportunities for personal and professional development.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume and recommendations at email@example.com writing “ International Quality Controller / Product Developer, Textiles” in the subject of the letter.